Located at 1,585 metre above sea level, Kinabalu Park showcases a complete ecological system unrivalled anywhere else in the world.
Approximately 2 hours ride from Kota Kinabalu, the park covers an area of about 754 sq. km with altitude ranging from 600 metres up to the summit of Mount Kinabalu at 4,095.2 metres. Popular for its cool climate, the park promises to enchant visitors with its rich flora and fauna. It carried lowland, mountain and alpine vegetation on a scale that is not seen elsewhere between the Himalayas and the New Guinea.
Accommdation at Kinabalu Park ranges from the basic hostel set-up, to private chalets ideal for families and those seeking comfort.
A two (2) hour journey from Kota Kinabalu, the visitors to Kinabalu Park can experience cool climates and rich varieties of fauna and flora in Malaysia' first World Heritage Site.
Check-in time - 14:00hrs Check-out time - 12:00hrs
Grace Hostel (Dormitory)
- 20 Beds
- Common Lounge
- Common Bathroom
FACILITES & SERVICES
- Mountain Garden (9.00am, 12.00pm & 3.00pm) - subject to fee
- Slide Show Presentation (2.00pm Daily & 7.30pm on Weekend & Public Holidays) - subject to fee
- Guided Walk (11.00am Daily) - subject to fee
- Firewood is provided for lodges with fireplace (first stack is provided without charge)
- Item for Rental: DVD / VCD Player
- Exhibition Centre
- Souvenir Shop
- Multi Purpose Hall
- Nature Trails & Visitor's Certificate to World Heritage Site - subject to fee
FOOD & BEVERAGE
The Liwagu Cafe and the Balsam Café provides interesting settings inside Kinabalu Park wherein to enjoy a meal along side the vistas of Mt Kinabalu.
Opening Hours: 11.00am to 9.30pm
Opening Hours: 6.30am to 9.30pm